Follow-up thoughts on yesterday’s post:
- In one week from today, I will be somewhere on Route I-90 driving on the route shown here.
- On that day, June 29, we will drive approximately seven hours through Minnesota and South Dakota en route to an exciting evening of entertainment with our dog in a room at America’s Best Value Inn.
- I have the right to freak out!
- Maybe that “Freak Out” Star I’ve been creating is not only for you, sad people on the verge of self-harm. Maybe it’s a metaphor of how I feel right now!
- Note to self: get interfacing asap and redo those stars so that they are less chubby and sleeker. Need to let the winsome lines be seen.
- We all have the right to freak out.
- As we used to say on the disco floor, “AHHH, Freak out! Le Freak, c’est chic.” Try and listen to this song without dancing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s
- get up and shake that booty! I feel better already! do you?